Commercial Roofing Dallas TX
When it Comes to Commercial Roofing Dallas TX Companies Trust Our Expert Builders
Searching for the best Commercial Roofing Dallas, TX has to offer? Look no further than our highly skilled and experienced builders. Whenever we undertake a project, we ensure that all aspects of the contracting comply with local building regulations Moreover, we stay committed to good service to bring the best value for our client’s money. So, when you need a commercial roof repair or new construction services, you should only place your trust in the true roofing professionals from our team.
The Dallas Commercial Roofing Company You Can Rely On
We can confidently say that we have built a solid reputation because of our quality approach in commercial roof repair and construction services. When you turn to us, you can expect the best possible results. All our roofers have extensive knowledge and experience on all roofing systems. You can turn to us for bespoke roofing, cladding, leak inspection, guttering, and maintenance solutions. We guarantee to use premium quality metals, materials, and systems for your roof. It goes without saying that we are the Dallas roofing company that will provide you with complete satisfaction.
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE!
Dallas Commercial Roofing Contractors Providing Comprehensive Services
Here at Commercial Roofing Dallas TX, we specialize in providing a wide range of commercial and industrial roofing repair, new construction, and maintenance services. You can turn to us for the following:
- Over-cladding and sheeting
- Plygene guttering installation
- Skylight and GRP installation, repairs, and replacement
- Felt roofing services
- Roof lights installation, repairs, and replacement
- Guttering and drains installation, repairs, and replacement
- Flat roofing in Dallas Texas
We offer all our repair and maintenance services for all types of buildings. Moreover, if you’re dealing with severely weather-damaged leaks and roofing, you can contact our 24-hour emergency number. What’s more, we can customize your commercial roof maintenance service according to your needs. We can make an agreement based on periodic visits, allowing us to perform roof preservation procedures like general repairs and cleaning
Why Choose Us?
Every building manager has to ask, “Who are the trusted commercial roofing contractors near me?” Of course, when you ask yourself this question, you need to ensure that you will select the company that will bring you the best value for your money. There are many commercial roofing companies Dallas TX customers choose from, but not all of them will deliver quality results. On the other hand, when you choose our expert builders, you can expect:
Years of Experience
Our years of existence in the business is evidence of our extensive experience.
We have adjusted and adapted our methods with the changing needs of the industry.
Fully Trained Professional
When it comes to commercial roofing services Dallas TX companies know that our team can deliver professional and premium quality results. We spend time in improving our skills and knowledge, allowing us to offer the best service to our clients.
Because of our excellent training and experience, we have become capable of providing various commercial roof installation, repair, replacement, and maintenance services. We do more than simple rubber roof repairs or quick metal roof installation.
We always work hard to deliver services that meet the highest standards for quality. As such, we have secured proper licensing from relevant authorities. As a fully licensed Dallas roofing contractor, we always comply with state rules and regulations.
When you discuss your roofing requirements with us, we will pay close attention to your needs. Expect us to exhibit a full understanding of what needs to be done to your building’s roof. Moreover, we will answer your questions clearly and provide you with prompt updates on your project.
How to Know When You Need a New Roof?
When you manage a commercial building, you should never overlook the earliest signs of roof damage. These symptoms will tell you whether you need simple repairs or a replacement altogether. Here are some of the factors you need to watch out for:
- Moisture – You can tell that your roof is severely damaged when it starts to let in too much humidity. Some of the tell-tale signs include water stains on the roof, an increase in rodents and insects in the building, and high humidity levels.
- Bubbles – Check if bubbles are forming along the membrane on your roof. These bubbles tell you that the membrane is becoming weak and soft. If left unattended, holes and splits may develop in the area around the bubbles, causing roof leaks. So, before this happens, hire the trusted Dallas commercial roof repair or replacement service.
- Less water from the downspout – Rainwater is supposed to run off the roof, go to the gutters, and then into the downspouts. If you notice less water coming from the downspouts during heavy rainfall, then the roof may have holes or other damages.
Roof Repair Vs. Replacement
There are three factors to consider when deciding whether you need repairs or replacement:
The Extent of the Damage
As a rule of thumb, if 25% or more of the roof is damaged, it is more cost-efficient to opt for an entire roof replacement. On the other hand, there are cases wherein the damage is limited to a particular area of the roof. When you’re dealing with that kind of issue, you can call us for a commercial roof repair service.
The Location of the Damage
You should also consider whether you discovered the damages over an area of the building that is crucial to the business operations. If you’ve repaired this area before and it continues to disrupt your operations, then it may be time for a full replacement.
The Building Owner’s Plans
If you own the building and you plan to sell your property in a few years, then it would be ideal to ensure that your roof passes code inspections. You’d also perform repairs if necessary. On the other hand, if you want a long-term solution, it is more sensible to replace the roof.
Facts About Flat Roofs
- They’re not entirely flat – Flat roofing systems are engineered to slightly slope for proper drainage.
- They’re ideal for roof gardens – You can ask us to design a flat roof specifically designed to accommodate a roof garden. We will follow proper commercial building guidelines to ensure optimum efficiency.
- They’re perfect for solar panels – It is worth noting that a lot of solar panel systems are designed particularly for a flat application.
- They’re long-lasting – With professional maintenance, you can expect your flat roof to serve your business for over 20 years!
So, when you need repairs, installation, or maintenance services from the commercial roofing contractors Dallas TX business trust, do not hesitate to contact us!
New Age Roofers are the premiere roofing contractor Plano TX residents can trust. A family-owned business is proud to provide unparalleled roofing window, door, gutter, garage door, siding repairs and installation for the Plano TX community.