Residential Roofing Experts
It can be an overwhelming task for most homeowners to choose the right type of residential roofing for a newly purchased house, or even a retrofit roof. There are many different material, design, and logistical decisions to be made. Our goal as your go-to Plano roofing company is to guide you through this stressful process. We want to arm you with all the information you need to make the right roofing decision for you.
There have been many technological advancements in the residential roofing industry in recent years to increase the longevity of your roof and decrease your carbon footprint. However, not all roofing systems are compatible with your particular house and your particular climate.
If you’re currently in the market for a residential roofing or you’d like to remodel an existing roof, give us a call now at (469) 995-8967. We would be more than happy to walk you through your options with a free consultation.
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE!
Types of Residential Roofing
To give you an idea of the most common residential roofing types for your area, we’ve listed them below along with a few of their advantages and disadvantages. To give you an idea of the most common roofing types for your area, we’ve listed them below along with a few of their advantages and disadvantages.
- Asphalt shingles: Asphalt shingles are factory-made shingles that come in various colors. They are great for weatherproofing, cheap to buy, and very easy to install and repair. The downside of asphalt shingles is that they only last about 30 years, which is pretty low compared with slate or clay tiles.
- Metal roofing: Metal shingles are becoming more and more popular these days due to their being environmentally friendly, durable (can last up to 50 years), weather resistant (rain, snow, fire, mold, etc.), and low maintenance. However, some downsides are that the installation can require a specialist, it can be more expensive than other options, and depending on the climate you live in, strong rains and hail storms can be heard more with a metal roof.
- Slate tile roofing: Slate tiles are very durable (can last up to 100 years) and offer great protection from fire, rot, and extreme weather. Because they are made from natural material, they are completely recyclable and give your house a rural aesthetic. However, these tiles can be more expensive than traditional shingles, and due to their weight, they require expertise to install them.
- Concrete & Ceramic tile roofing: Concrete and ceramic tiles can give your house a lot of character, lending it a Spanish architectural look. Because the tiles are overlapped, they are great for keeping out rainwater, they are also resistant to fire and fading from the sun. They are also very durable, lasting between 50-70 years. The downsides are that they do not hold up well in fluctuating weather conditions (extreme high and low temperatures), as they can start to erode or be damaged by high winds.
If you have any additional questions about the right materials for your particular building, climate, and/or budget, feel free to call us for a free consultation at (469) 995-8967
Do you need a roofing contractor to help you make a claim with your insurance company?
- We are Insurance Claim Specialists
- We can help you make sure your roof is assessed properly and get your roof replacement completely covered by insurance.
If your roof has been damaged and you´re in need of filing an insurance claim, we can help you! We have a team of insurance claim specialists who can give you advice and help you actually file your claim with the insurance company. We will guide you through every step of the process from the assessment of your current roof, to the estimate and timeline, to the eventual completion of the project. We will help you make sure that your roof replacement is completely covered by your insurance company.
When It Comes To Residential Roofing In North Texas, We Are Simple The Best
With more than 20 years of experience in the roofing industry, New Age Roofers has seen it all. We have been helping Plano residents with all their roofing needs since the 1990s. We can help you with just about any roof-related problem you might encounter. We provide comprehensive services from new roofing projects to repairs on damaged roofs to full roof replacements. We can even help you with complicated insurance claims for homes damaged unexpectedly by storms. Our team is comprised of project managers, designers, architects, and installation specialists with years of experience, all waiting to provide you with exceptional customer service. You can count on us to build you a quality roof that will stand the test of time.
Give one of our specialists a call now (469) 995-8967 for a free consultation. We´d love to get to know you and your situation to help you choose the right roof for you!
New Age Roofers are the premiere roofing contractor Plano TX residents can trust. Our family-owned business is proud to provide unparalleled roofing window, door, gutter, garage door, siding repairs and installation for the Plano TX community.